Welcome to SRKDI!
Thanks for using our product. “Shorin Ryu Karate Do International – Official” is provided by SRKDI.com
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user account.
- You may not use SRKDI for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, photos, profiles, links that you submit, post and display on SRKDI.
- You must not copy, create a derivative work of, nor modify another app to falsely imply that it is associated with SRKDI.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” ”chain letters,” ”pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation to any SRKDI users.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt SRKDI or servers or networks connected to SRKDI.com such as the transmission of worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You must not, in using SRKDI, intentionally or unintentionally violate any application local, state, national, or international law.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your SRKDI account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SRKDI service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasonable judgment.
The techniques and suggestions presented in SRKDI application and website are not intended to substitute for proper medical advice. Consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program. The SRKDI application and website assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these techniques.
You agree not to use SRKDI.com to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, store or otherwise make available any material that infringes copyrighted material or promotes the violation of intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to trademark and patent violations;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, ”chain letters,” ”pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, SRKDI.com officials, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Disobey any requirement, procedures or policies or regulations connected to SRKDI;
- We Offer In-App Purchases within SRKDI App with the selection of Monthly subscription, Six Month subscription and Yearly Subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account / Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscriptions are automatically renewed unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- A Free Trial may be offered with the Monthly Subscription. If you do not cancel the subscription before the trial is up, the monthly subscription will auto renew and you will be charged.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or adjust current and future pricing models for the use of our service, at any time.
- For in-app purchases made through the App Store, we do not have the right to issue any refunds. The only way to receive a refund for such purchases is to contact Apple.
- For in-app purchases made through Google Play Store, we follow the Google Play Store refund policy. You will need to contact Google for consultation.
- Please be noted that automatic renewal of the service might occur for in-app purchases made through APP Store and Google Play Store. In such case, refunds will not be issued. Users are responsible for cancelling future renewals at the relevant APP market.
We do not collect or store any user data! When purchasing a subscription this is completed through the mobile platform you are using only!
All the resources including the images, videos, audios and texts are protected by the trademark and copyright. Any use of the above sources without permission is illegal. All right, title, and interest in and to SRKDI are and will remain the exclusive property of SRKDI and its licensors. The services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Okinawa, US and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the SRKDI name or any of the SRKDI trademarks, logos, domain names, images, videos, audios and texts and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding SRKDI is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.